How to Verify Email Lists in Mailchimp
Step-by-step guide to verify email lists directly in Mailchimp.
You can integrate SafetyMails with your Mailchimp account by importing your lists to verify emails and update information directly in your account.
How to do it:
To start the process, follow these steps:
- Access your SafetyMails account (If you don’t have an account, create one now and get 100 free credits).
- Confirm that your account has the necessary credits to validate your base, remembering that each email in the base consumes one credit. If not, you can purchase more credits.
- On the main screen of SafetyMails, in the top menu, click on “Validate a List.”
- Next, you’ll need to choose the upload source for the file. In this case, select “Use an Integration.”
- On the following screen, choose the Mailchimp option from the available integrations.
- After selecting Mailchimp, you’ll need to connect your account.
- Once connected, you can select one of your email lists in Mailchimp for validation.
- When selecting a base, indicate which statuses will be indicated as valid or invalid for sending, and choose whether to save your selection for the next validation.
Select the statuses you want to “clean” from your base (invalid emails are already selected by default). After validation, they will be marked as “Unsubscribed” in your Mailchimp account and will no longer be sent.
Your list will appear on the main screen of SafetyMails with the following statuses:
- In Processing: The file is being processed, and email verification will start shortly.
- Partial: There are still emails being analyzed, undergoing more in-depth processes of algorithm resolution.
- Analysis: Indicates that the email verification is complete, and the list is available for download and access to the analysis report.